Thursday, October 25, 2012

Big Fish Games Review

My daughter likes to play online computer games for Disney.com and Nick.com so I thought she would love this. Last night she played two of the games and enjoyed them both. I will be testing them out myself. They have all sorts of games for all kinds of systems for PC, MAC, Online, IPad, IPod, etc...

A few years back, I used to like to play Yahoo! Games Online and I just prefer to play the Online vs the PC so I dont have to download them onto my computer.

They also have All Genres such as Puzzle, Time Management, Adventure, Hidden Object, Match 3, Marble Popper, Arcade, Word, Strategy, Brain Teaser, Action, Card & Board, and Mahjong.

The service is only $7.99 a month. :)

To try out the game, register to the link below and complete the Big Fish Games Offer :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment