Sunday, October 21, 2012

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Jackie, I am a Single Work at Home Mom and started doing GPT/Freebie sites back in July 2005. I went in hard and made a lot of paypal money, gift cards, free laptop, free ds lite, free ipod.

Here is my Proof and my Previous Blog for GPTs:
Proof Pics and Dates
Get Paid and Reward Programs Blog

What is GPT? GPT stands for Get Paid To - what that means is you get paid to complete tasks and offers from companies on the web. You can get paid to Click Ads, Sign up for Offers, View Websites, do Surveys etc...the list is long of what you can get paid to do.

I have moved on from GPT, that is why there is a gap from 2007 to the present (2012). But I decided because they are fun and you get cool prizes and cash that I would start doing GPT again, and of course I am feeling nostalgic too.

This Blog will update you again on my experiences with GPT. So stay tuned ;) 

I am an internet network marketer and you can add me or subscribe to my updates on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/jacquelynrose

You can find out more of what I do @ JackieRose.ws

1 comment: