Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Freebies - Steps to Completing an Offer

Steps to Completing Offer

1. After you have Registered, Login and Click under Offers and go through the ones you feel would be the easiest & simplest to Complete. The first thing I always check on the Offer that I am interested in is the Terms & Conditions and the two things I look for is the Trial Period and Customer service phone number. Then I open up my Spreadsheet & input that information.

2. Then get your Prepaid Credit Card handy and fill out the form to Complete the Offer. I usually look for Instant Offers because they Credit quicker. Sometimes you will receive a Confirmation email from both the Offer site and the Company that you Completed with about the transaction. Be sure to keep a separate folder for those emails.

3. After the sufficient time has passed and if you still have not received Credit for your Offer you Completed (Admin usually expects the wait time between 5-10 days). Contact Admin and let the know the date and the Offer you Completed and usually some Request the Confirmation email for Proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment